Rjsmommy's Reviews > Taken by Fire

Taken by Fire by Sydney Croft

Jul 10, 2011

bookshelves: adult-paranormal-romance
Read in July, 2011

** spoiler alert ** What a way to end a series!!! I'm glad I just found this a coupkle of months ago because I wouldn't have been able to wait for this final book for long....even though the wait was well worth it. I'm sad that it was only six books. In the final novel in the ACRO series, Stryker finds true love with Melanie, the good half of evil twin Melanie/ Phoebe ( who share the same body) who happens to be the same person who killed his friend Akbar in the last novel and is also the daughter of the head of Itor and Dev's half sister. I loved the ordeal that Stryker had to go through with the whole how do you love someone you also hate? Melanie was such a sympathetic character who I enjoyed journeying along with on her discovery of inner strength and love. This novel ties up plenty of loose ends...SPOILERS AHEAD....................including prophecy surrounding the birth of Creed and Ani's child, the future of Dev and Gabriel's relationship, the final confrontation of Itor and ACRO. All of which were satisfactorily settled for me. If this is indeed the final book in the series I believe it was finished without any loose ends and with fans happy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taken by Fire.