Michele's Reviews > Marooned in Moscow

Marooned in Moscow by Marguerite Harrison
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Marooned in Moscow.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Zabrina (new)

Zabrina I'm sure this will be a winner. Can't wait to hear your comments and see a book cover!

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl After reading the book Women of the Four Winds I added this to my to-read list. While there I fixed the book record, which means you now have a duplicate on your shelves. (sorry)

message 3: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele Not a problem....can you change the cover too? I can send you a photo of the actual cover .... :)

message 4: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl I'll try, and if I can't, I'll get my resident geek to help. Maybe if you can just post it here that would be the easiest for me.

message 5: by Michele (new) - added it

Michele Did you add the photo? It's one of the choices--with her photo. Maybe it was there all along. I was on my phone yesterday when I wrote that. How have you been? It has been impossible for me to spend any time on Goodreads anymore. (sad face)

message 6: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl you have marked that you read an e-book version, it seems... I (just now) attached a photo to the blank paperback edition... it should be fine now... We do appreciate your comments whenever you do chime in, and miss you when you're too busy!