Sharilyn Dickerson's Reviews > Black Hat Hacker

Black Hat Hacker by Soraya Naomi

bookshelves: owned-kindle

Wow!!!

Let me start with the fact that I have been a fan of this series since the first book. With each one it seems like I use the same line - "This is my favorite one of the series so far!" Well, nothing has changed.
Soraya Naomi's writing and character development just continues to improve. She knows just how to keep the story flowing you the reader hooked. All the twists and turns will leave you gasping and eager to know what happens next. I stayed up way too late finishing this one up!
While this is the 6th book in the Chicago Syndicate series, it can be read as a standalone. Do I personally recommend you reading the previous books first? Yes. Simply because you will understand the characters and the world they live in better if you do. Again, I absolutely love this series and all of the characters that go with it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Hat Hacker.

December 13, 2016 – Shelved
December 13, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
March 14, 2017 – Started Reading
March 14, 2017 – Shelved as: owned-kindle
March 15, 2017 –
26.0% "Really enjoying this book so far! It jumped right in and has kept my attention. Have a feeling we're really about to jump off into it now."
March 17, 2017 –
74.0% "No! My heart.... it can't take it! Looks like no sleep for me until I finish this one!!"
March 17, 2017 – Finished Reading