R.L. Mathewson's Reviews > About a Dragon

About a Dragon by G.A. Aiken

Jul 10, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read About a Dragon.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Annemarie hey! was it funny? im needing some silly, funny not to intense..etc..:)

R.L. Mathewson It does have some intense serious moments, but I found myself laughing more than anything and relaxing. If you haven't read any of the books before I would start with the first one and work your way through. There are two prequels to the series if you really want to start from the beginning, but you can get by with starting from the Dragon Kin #1 book.

Annemarie I have never read "dragons" before, I did read Elder races last week and while I liked it.. I feel lately stressed out after i'm done than actually enjoying the story..lol if that makes any sense!

R.L. Mathewson Annemarie wrote: "I have never read "dragons" before, I did read Elder races last week and while I liked it.. I feel lately stressed out after i'm done than actually enjoying the story..lol if that makes any sense!"

I go through periods like that where I don't want to read anything with drama or stressful where I just want to read something easy and funny to relax.