Doris's Reviews > Hard Rhythm

Hard Rhythm by Cecilia Tan

bookshelves: arc, net-gallery, rock-star-romance

Secretive sex club, sexy as sin drummer from famous rock band and a hostess from afore mentioned sex club; what you get is a voyeuristic look into the BDSM world…with a rocker! Chino had been biding his time for a shot at the voluptuous sex club hostess, Madison and it finally happened. Nothing like dares to bring out all the naughtiness in people.

Once this door opened for Chino and Maddie it took time to build off their attractions to something much deeper that one could only wish for in a relationship as far as truly trusting beyond comprehension. Yes, you are taken front and center into the world that many people only fantasize about so be prepared for some down and dirty. This book also comes with a message in domestic violence. Chino’s mother and sister have hard and scary decisions to be made and since Maddie has helped with domestic violence help lines before she is there to give guidance to these women. Just like Chino’s family some people do not see the difference between the physical punishment given in BDSM and domestic violence. I thought Ms. Tan did a great job of dealing the taboo subject matter. This is the third book in the series and I can’t wait to see what’s next for our bad boy rockers who seem to be falling for women who know how to please their Dom.

I received this book from NetGalley as an ARC for a freely given honest review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hard Rhythm.

December 8, 2016 – Shelved