Michelle's Reviews > Savage Savior

Savage Savior by Charleigh Rose

Dec 14, 2016

bookshelves: arc, 2016, december-2016, contemporary, contemporary-romance

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo Untitled_zpsgwzbupsb.png

So have you stalked Charleigh Rose yet? If not, I guess it’s about damn time you do because this duo has found a way to deliver a romance that will have you wishing your very own Irish Savage lad. If you have been following the series like I have then the much anticipated story of Carter and Quinn is finally here and Charleigh Rose did not disappoint their fans as they had us loving our favorite creeper who has a little sexual kink of his own.

photo Untitled1_zpss8ivzua3.png“I don’t want to die. Not really. Because Carter has shown me that I can find happiness, even in the darkest of times. Because even though he thinks that he’s a monster, he’s not. Far from it. He’s my savior. My angel. My light.”

Carter Savage has always had a things for blondes but Quinn is one special lady that he will make an exception for. Quinn is a red haired beauty who has caught Carter’s attention from the very first time he laid eyes on her. He wants Quinn all to himself but due to his past, he keeps his distance. He will do anything for Quinn even if it means killing anyone who wants to harm her. So what happens when Quinn finds herself in need of protection? Will Carter finally step out of the shadow and make his presence known?

#SavageSavior

Quinn has always known that Carter has been watching her. She loves the fact that she can sense his presence. His presence calms and comforts her. So when Carter and Quinn finds themselves having hot dirty sex, what happens when Quinn’s past comes back with a vengeance? How far will Carter will go to claim his woman?

photo Untitled1_zpss8ivzua3.png“Sex with Quinn was perfection, until I lost control and it wasn’t. I didn’t have to think about anything. I didn’t feel like she was judging me, or grading me for my performance.”

Savage Savior is a quick, sexy fast paced romance that was wickedly dirty and gritty. Both Carter and Quinn shared a rough childhood past and so when these two broken individuals discover that together they can overcome anything and heal their broken hearts, a passionate romance ignites. So if you like a romance that is erotically charged with a side of rough edges then this Charleigh Rose novella is the book for you.

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg Charleigh Rose

photo goodreads_zpsl40k2yvb.png  photo facebook_zpsjtehkjmo.png  photo twitter_zps4ew0wpee.png  photo instagram_zpsbd2ck4au.png  photo networked-blogs_zpsvidig8fu.png

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Savage Savior.

December 8, 2016 – Shelved
December 14, 2016 – Shelved as: december-2016
December 14, 2016 – Shelved as: contemporary
December 14, 2016 – Shelved as: contemporary-romance
December 14, 2016 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Jen (last edited Dec 18, 2016 03:40PM) (new)

Jen Terrific review, darling! ❤

Michelle Jen wrote: "Terrific review, darling! ❤"