Kris's Reviews > Deny

Deny by Jade Chandler

bookshelves: 2016, wrrt

I received a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

Jericho's book! I love this alpha, male, MC president! He's cunning and conniving and definitely in charge. Still trying to earn the respect of the club he took over from the Old Man, Jericho has a few defectors he's battling that still like the old regime his Old Man nurtured. Having to make sure the girls at the BDSM club, Bound, are safe and taken care of Jericho has to show his face more. But the ability to avoid temptation with his dominate side he swore he'd never indulge in again is hanging on by a thread. Hanging out at Bound puts him right in the path of Marr, the resident Domme. Maurine O'Leary is sex personified, all woman and all Domme, she flips Jericho's swiches. The two battle for dominance and love with a gusto that had me turning to the pages to see the sparks (and sometimes fists since they're both black belts in martial arts) fly. The unrest in the club was intriguing, seeing who was siding with whom and the head games and power plays were plenty. There were some formulaic parts where you know what's going to happen but it was well done enough to keep me reading. I've enjoyed this blending of genres and this was my favorite book so far!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deny.

Started Reading