Sana's Reviews > The Forgetting

The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron

WARNING: lots of f bombs coming your way.

What a waste of my fucking time.

For those of you looking for a short and simple review:
Boring as fuck and confusing as fuck with a disgusting romance.

Here's a longer review:
This book could have been good if it weren't so fucking confusing and long and boring and had some extremely let-me-drink-some-bleach worthy romance.

The whole idea of the Forgetting was really unique and new, but I didn't really understand it and was hella confused to it because it was so fucking boring.

The Plot:
What. the. fuck is. the. plot??? Was there even a plot?
If there was please let me know.
There was no fucking action until the last 7%???? part of the book. The entire book was either Gray fucking smirking or idek bc idgaf???

The Characters
I hated them all. And I want a sequel where Gray fucking dies tysm. I hate his fucking smirking so fucking much, words cannot describe my fucking hate. Literally 3/4 of the book was this little fucker either "smirking" or "grinning." Like can you not fucking smile bitch? Ty.

The Romance
What a horrible mother fucking romance. I'd rather cut my fucking organs out.
SIMPLY DISGUSTING

Overall:
I found myself wishing the love interest fucking died.

⊙※⊙
BR with my favs May the innocent child, The Dark Empress and Cutie Maggie.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Forgetting.

December 7, 2016 – Shelved
December 7, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
December 22, 2016 –
page 50
12.41% "sO what just happened?"
December 23, 2016 –
page 102
25.31% "This is getting a little better. Definitely something new in the YA book world.\n\nGray's constant "smirking" is fucking annoying btw."
December 26, 2016 – Started Reading
December 26, 2016 – Finished Reading
April 21, 2017 – Shelved as: kill-this-character-pls
April 21, 2017 – Shelved as: i-dont-get-the-hype
April 21, 2017 – Shelved as: literal-garbage

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)

message 1: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Maria wrote: "enjoy guys!"

Thank you. :))

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Humphrey Enjoy! This one is on my ever growing list

message 3: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Chelsea wrote: "Enjoy! This one is on my ever growing list"

Thanks Chelsea! I don't really understand anything so far. Hahaha

Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) Why did I chuckle when I read "May the innocent child"

message 5: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Tweebs wrote: "Why did I chuckle when I read "May the innocent child""

ahahaahaha

Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Why did I chuckle when I read "May the innocent child""

ahahaahaha

why that chuckle though? is she no longer innocent? HAVE I ACCOMPLISHED MY TASK IN LIFE??? o.O"

Bro you destroyed her innocence since that thread. YOU KNOW WHAT THREAD I'M TALKING ABOUT ;)))

message 7: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Why did I chuckle when I read "May the innocent child""

Bro..."

AHAHAAHAHAHA she still acts like she doesn't know what I mean when I refer to balls or anything dirty XD
and that thread was amazing, admit it tweebieeeee ;)

Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ Yo dude I'm so curious about this I can't wait to read your all's reviews ok!

message 9: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ wrote: "Yo dude I'm so curious about this I can't wait to read your all's reviews ok!"

Hahaaha I can't wait to finish this and write one for ya ;)

message 10: by Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) (last edited Dec 22, 2016 05:44PM) (new)

Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Why did I chuckle when I read "May the innocent child""

ahahaahaha

It should be "May the deflowered child" <<< GET ITTTTT !! Her name is Mayflower and you took her innocence away with that thread !! Man, I deserve an award *flips hair*

It was amazing ok I admit. Amazing to see May & Empress' reactions ahahha

message 11: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Empress of Books wrote: "Broooooo, RSF is DEAD. No one goes on it anymore."

true that XD

message 12: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Why did I chuckle when I read "May the innocent child""

ahahaahaha

why that chuckle though? is she no longer innocent? HAVE I ACCOMPLISHED ..."

TWEEBIE YOU GENIUS! ALL THE AWARDS AND MONEY FOR YOU
*throws money at you*

message 13: by Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) (last edited Dec 22, 2016 05:54PM) (new)

Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Why did I chuckle when I read "May the innocent child""

ahahaahaha

why that chuckle though? is she no longer innocent? HAVE ..."

*collects all the money*
*books flight to the Dominic Republic because ew cold weather*

message 14: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Why did I chuckle when I read "May the innocent child""

ahahaahaha

why that chuckle though? is she no longer in..."

description

message 15: by Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) (last edited Dec 22, 2016 06:04PM) (new)

Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) https://media.giphy.com/media/l41YssS...

^^it kept saying "Image Error" but click this because your welcome :)

message 16: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Tweebs wrote: "https://media.giphy.com/media/l41YssS...

YOU AMAZING HUMAN BEING ILY
i'M dYiNg

message 17: by Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) (last edited Dec 22, 2016 06:11PM) (new)

Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "https://media.giphy.com/media/l41YssS...

YOU AMAZING H..."

Yo I had to show it to you like I couldn't give up.

THANK YOU <333 ILYT I seen it and was like "this has sana written all over it"

message 18: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "https://media.giphy.com/media/l41YssS...

..."

omg i swear you are the best, you literally made me laugh out loud so hard
<333

message 19: by Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) (last edited Dec 22, 2016 06:25PM) (new)

Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "https://media.giphy.com/media/l41YssS...

^^it kept saying "Image Error" but click this because your welcome :)"

omfg tweebie you litera..."

*flips hair* Well duhhhhhhh and bro it was hilarious. The way he pushed his hair away killed me :)

message 20: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "https://media.giphy.com/media/l41YssS...

omfg tweeb..."

omg it was i swear i died a little inside XD
that will stay forever with me im sharing it everywhere omg

Tweebs♥️ (hiatus) Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "https://media.giphy.com/media/l41YssS...

^^it kept saying "Image Error" but click this because your welcome ..."

Yessss !! I swear, you can't go wrong with Trump gifs. They are the best ahahha. Share it away girl

message 22: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "Sana wrote: "Tweebs wrote: "https://media.giphy.com/media/l41YssS...

^^it kept saying "Image Error" but click this because ..."

i did! i made a status update. all credits to you girl XD

message 23: by ally (new) - added it

ally Enjoy sweetheart!! <3

message 24: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana _.Aley._ wrote: "Enjoy sweetheart!! <3"

Thank you! :)

message 25: by Marguerite (M) (new)

Marguerite (M) I have a feeling your review is gonna be a fun read x)

message 26: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Lady Marguerite wrote: "I have a feeling your review is gonna be a fun read x)"

I will try to write really funny hahaah

message 27: by majo (new)

majo Have I mentioned how much I love your reviews? haha, 'cause I love them.

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Nooooo! This looked so promising too. Why is that the good ideas come to those who can't write them?

message 29: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Majo wrote: "Have I mentioned how much I love your reviews? haha, 'cause I love them."

Thank you so much girl. <3

message 30: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Hannah wrote: "Nooooo! This looked so promising too. Why is that the good ideas come to those who can't write them?"

I was looking forward to this so much! Like it had such a unique idea, but it turned out to be horrible.

Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ Your reviews give me life :^)

message 32: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Dasha ~Made of bad materials, yet well put together~ wrote: "Your reviews give me life :^)"

tysm <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

message 33: by sreeja (hiatus) (new)

sreeja (hiatus) LMAOOOO this review <33 HAHAH

message 34: by lacy (new)

lacy Even though you didn't like the book, I really enjoyed your review. It made me giggle. ;)

message 35: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana sreeja wrote: "LMAOOOO this review <33 HAHAH"

lacy wrote: "Even though you didn't like the book, I really enjoyed your review. It made me giggle. ;)"

Glad to make you ladies laugh. :P

Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐ Damnit! I keep seeing bad reviews of this one..and like you said it could have been a good story. The premise sounds so interesting. OH WELL. Thanks for the warning Sana ;) haha

Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It) I am sorry you had to going through the pain of this book, but it resulted in a fantastic review HAHAHAHAHAH

message 38: by L A i N E Y (new)

L A i N E Y Hahahahaha what is this Sana hahaha! A sequel just to see him die?! You're too hilarious girl lol!!

message 39: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐ wrote: "Damnit! I keep seeing bad reviews of this one..and like you said it could have been a good story. The premise sounds so interesting. OH WELL. Thanks for the warning Sana ;) haha"

Please stay away from this one! It could have been so good but ugh it's so horrible I can't even XD

message 40: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It) wrote: "I am sorry you had to going through the pain of this book, but it resulted in a fantastic review HAHAHAHAHAH"

message 41: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana oh! lainey wrote: "Hahahahaha what is this Sana hahaha! A sequel just to see him die?! You're too hilarious girl lol!!"

Hahaha I'm seriously hoping for one. Lmao!

may ❀ this is just - can i steal this review plz and thx

message 43: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana мαүғℓσωεя wrote: "this is just - can i steal this review plz and thx"

steal away bae XD

Gunjan (NerdyBirdie) I shouldn’t be laughing XD Was gonna read this one but I’ll pass since I’m not a huge fan of romance…

message 45: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana NerdyBirdie wrote: "I shouldn’t be laughing XD Was gonna read this one but I’ll pass since I’m not a huge fan of romance…"

THE ROMANCE MADE ME WANT TO STOP BREATHING. I'm so glad you're passing on this one lmao!

message 46: by Elena (new)

Elena I didn't even write a review for this. I was enjoying my last week of winter break in Cali while you wrote this and saw this late but I just wanna say this review is fucking great and I love everything you said.

message 47: by Sana (new) - rated it 1 star

Sana ˗ˏˋmaggieˎˊ˗ wrote: "I didn't even write a review for this. I was enjoying my last week of winter break in Cali while you wrote this and saw this late but I just wanna say this review is fucking great and I love everyt..."

tysm maggiepiee <333
p.s i dared you, so you have to child.

Bookish Bookworm I actually really like this book, it's a very interesting concept. I get why the whole plot thing can be confusing but, I don't see why people are complaining about the romance. Yes, most of the action is in the last bit, but you would need the discoveries in the middle to lead up to the action. I respect everyone's opinion and they are entitled to it, I just wanted to share my views to the conversation

message 49: by Nikki (new) - rated it 1 star

Nikki Depaulo hahahaha! I am in tears laughing. Your review is so on point. OMG. Thanks for saving me. I thought I was the only one..... now I won't feel so guilty about returning this one.

Bianca I loved this book but this review was hilarious either way

« previous 1