J.L. Sutton's Reviews > Words of Radiance

Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson

Words of Radiance is the spectacular 2nd book in Brandon Sanderson’s Stormlight Archive. If you’re looking for an epic fantasy series, the Stormlight Archive is it! The world of Roshar keeps getting bigger and bigger (and, at the same time, more interesting). Words of Radiance picks up right where Way of Kings ended, and like the first book it is a fun and satisfying journey. The book will answer many of the questions you had after finishing Way of Kings while, of course, raising completely new questions. I’ve already reread this monster of a book (1,087 pages), but I’ll need to be patient. Some questions need to remain unanswered, I suppose, at least until I get to Othbringer!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Words of Radiance.

August 25, 2016 – Started Reading
September 12, 2016 – Finished Reading
December 6, 2016 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Pamela Thanks for the review! Sanderson is amazing, but I've been wondering whether I should dive in or not because the books are so enormous, and if I start a book, I finish it before moving on to anything else. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the series and look forward to reading it soon!

Lonna | FLYLēF Such an amazing series! I've enjoyed every one of his books.

J.L.   Sutton My advice would be to dive in to this series. It's worth it! And yes, this is an amazing series!

J.L.   Sutton Oathbringer in November 2017! Will Arcanum Unbounded hold me until then? Only one way to find out!