Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Something There In Between

Something There In Between by S.   Ferguson

“As much as I try to, I can’t hold on to this hopeful place; it’s always just out of reach, giving me a small piece of heaven in between my moments of pain. This is why I’m still alive. The something there in between will never let me end this, emerging when I need it the most, then vanishing as quickly as it arrives.”

I can’t believe that Something There In Between is S. Ferguson’s debut novel! Wow. This slow building romance between a young woman who feels that she is isn’t worthy of love and a man with his own emotional baggage is hard to read at times. This book is packed with a lot of heartbreak and raw emotion. Please make sure to check out the authors’ warning about sensitive material. I can’t wait to see what this author does next.

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter. A review copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something There In Between.

December 5, 2016 – Started Reading