Penny Noble's Reviews > Acca

Acca by Christina Bauer

Dec 05, 2016

Ms. Bauer’s books are always a treat to read, and I was excited at the opportunity to read this one, the third in the Angelbound Origins series. I really enjoyed this fast-paced, well-written story. Ms. Bauer’s characters are always so well portrayed it feels like you know them all personally. And seeing Lincoln and Myla was just as great as I had wished for. The only thing different I would have liked in this book was that I wish the final scene had been a little bit longer. I always feel in these types of books that there is just so much build-up to the climatic/ending battle that it should be fairly long. But that is just probably me. Other than that, the book was a great addition to the series and I can’t say enough good things about it. I have to caution that readers should start from the beginning or they might be too lost to completely enjoy the series. But what a treat! Highly recommend!

Thanks to NetGalley and INscribe Digital/Monster House Books LLC for the e-copy of the book. This same review will be posted on both Goodreads and Amazon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Acca.

Finished Reading