Jessica's Reviews > The Wrong Path

The Wrong Path by Vivian Marie Aubin du Paris

Jul 07, 2011

Read on July 07, 2011

For the first 15-20 pages of this book, I was really annoyed by how shallow and fake all of the characters were. But as the story progressed, I realized that the annoying way they were acting was necessary to get the point across of why Annabelle felt fake with them. I loved Annabelle's character and how she finally had everything she ever wanted but it wasn't all as perfect as she thought it would be. This book is kind of like the high school version of The Clique series but with a better romance. My favorite character was Ebony and how she didn't give a crap about what other people thought and she was friends with whoever she wanted to be friends with. And Will was a pretty awesome character too, even though he was always somehow up in a tree...The Wrong Path deals with the things teens today have to deal with, whether it's trying to fit in for friends or trying to find out who you really are. I really enjoyed it and wished that it didn't end so soon. I would have loved a couple of more chapters explaining events that happened instead of a paragraph recap. For a short, sweet book that deals with the lives and drama of teens, The Wrong Path is the perfect one to pick up.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wrong Path.