Heena Rathore P.'s Reviews > The Quest of the Sparrows: Explore the Joy of Freedom

The Quest of the Sparrows by Kartik  Sharma

19253213

bookshelves: indian-writing, indian-authors, cultural

The Quest Of The Sparrows is a really well-written book by authors Ravi and Kartik.
The profound symbolism, as well as the intense nature of the book, made this a very remarkable read for me.

I enjoyed the way the authors tried to deliver the strong messages of the harsh realities of life through subtle, yet powerful, unique parallels. I also liked the writing style and the voice of the authors and found it to be quite a pleasant experience to read this book.

In spite of this book being centered around spirituality, I never felt that the authors were trying to impose or force their views into the minds of the readers and, hence, I commend them for successfully and deftly getting their point across without hurting anyone's feelings.

It was a quick read and the smooth flow of the writing and the enjoyable story made reading this book a breezy ride. I'd recommend this book to everyone because it is one of those books that offers a little of something for everyone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Quest of the Sparrows.

December 1, 2016 – Started Reading