Sportochick's Reviews > My Guardian Gryphon

My Guardian Gryphon by Krystal Shannan

Well I can honestly say, "Wow a remarkable read that is unlike any other paranormal romance book I have read". Seriously this was so interesting and exciting to read. Her plot was intricately woven and so full of description that I dissolved into the pages and felt like I was actually present as the characters moved through the book.

Gretchen's character was an oxymoron. Mostly she seemed young and naive but then she would all of sudden seem very wise and mature for her age. But her brain and how she perceived things was at times childlike then all of sudden adult like. I know it sounds weird what I just described but the author finessed it so well that Gretchen is a believable character.

Alek was much more intense and deeper for the reader then Gretchen. Gretchen had no real idea of who or what he was but as a reader I caught on to his depth of character instantly. I liked that he struggled with his feelings and I loved that he jumped outside the box the world put him in to take a stand for what he felt was right for his personal well being.

This is filled with intrigue, unusual twists to the plot and yes it is filled with a love story but you will have to read the book to see how the author takes such an unlikely match and creates a love story worth reading.

I give it 5 STARS for being so different and interesting to read.

Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review.

Visit my blog for more reviews: Sportochick's Musings

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Guardian Gryphon.

October 18, 2016 – Started Reading
October 18, 2016 – Finished Reading
December 1, 2016 – Shelved
December 1, 2016 –
99.0% "Wow remarkable read"