Danielle's Reviews > Wicked Impulse

Wicked Impulse by Chelle Bliss

F 50x66

Before we start lemme warn you ... This review will be FILLED with cuss words. Ready?

Chelle Bliss wasn't kidding when she said this book is full of offensive language and hot HOT sex. The first chapter has 17 or 18 forms of the word "fuck." I counted a couple times and kept getting different answers (bleary-eyed, mind you) so let's go with Chelle Bliss gave 18 fucks in one chapter and it just got better from there.

Bear and Fran are like, my idols. I hope to God I have that kind of desire/passion/cardio ability when I'm over 50. It's impressive! To that if with their "I don't give a fuck" mentality, and I was sold. They are AWESOME. Fucking awesome.

The suspenseful subplot was super fun and added so much to both characters. They showed their intelligence, tenacity, tenderness, and loyalty. Pretty much everything you want from a book by Bliss. I loved how Fran rediscovered herself and really came into her own (insert dirty pun here). Bear is the silver fox we all want. He is who he is, he has regrets but makes no apologies for who he is today (with some really sweet exceptions that'll melt your heart).

Fucking get the fucking book. End. Of.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Impulse.

December 1, 2016 – Started Reading
December 1, 2016 – Shelved
December 1, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
December 1, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
December 1, 2016 – Shelved as: dnf
December 4, 2016 –
30.0% "So far I totally dig it. The only issue is my brain keeps switch Fran from an Italian version of Michelle Pfeiffer and Dorothy from golden girls ... super weird LOL"
December 4, 2016 –
48.0% "Good. Lord. The sex though... ;) ;) I hope I'm this healthy at 50+ LOL"
December 4, 2016 –
99.0% "I'm sleepy, review soon.... totally worth staying up to read, though."
December 5, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Chelle (new) - added it

Chelle Bliss You made me lol... Mind you, I did find a way for 3 fucks to make it into a single 3 sentence paragraph with ease

Danielle Which is another reason you're one of my heroes ;)

message 3: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Davis I can already tell Bear and Fran are gonna be a no holds barred couple can't wait to read it

Danielle Tiff, it's fab! They are so much fun to read :) You're gonna love it.

Tina H Danielle, Awesome review. I can not wait to read it!!! :D

Danielle Tina wrote: "Danielle, Awesome review. I can not wait to read it!!! :D"

Thanks Tina!