Lovinghotbooks1's Reviews > Worth the Wait

Worth the Wait by A.J. Pine

bookshelves: arc, kindle

Grace is on a cleansing cure after being betrayed by her ex, she's not supposed to have any physical relationship and eat "clean" food to get a more emotional connection to people. But then she meets Jeremy.......

I just love the crazy theme of cleansing your life, and I love Grace and Jeremy. This story made me laugh and cry.

I've read the other books in this series except for the first, and I loved them so the author didn't disappoint me this time ether. Now I'm going to have to buy the first and read that one :-)
That's one of the things I love about these books, even if they're a series each one can be read as a standalone. Although I prefer to read a series in their order I don't regret reading these books out of order at all.

The writing style is easygoing and have enough dialogues to hold my attention throughout the whole story. I loved the build up in this story and that the author still made some scenes worth the wait.......

The characters are well described and I feel like I got to know them well; Jeremy with he's scepticism for longer relationships and Grace with her issues with trust. But when faith brings them together several times it seems inevitable.

I think this was another successful HEA and a beautiful 5 star read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Worth the Wait.

November 29, 2016 – Started Reading
November 29, 2016 – Shelved
November 29, 2016 – Shelved as: arc
November 29, 2016 – Shelved as: kindle
December 7, 2016 –
page 0
"*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*"
December 10, 2016 –
33.0% "Enjoying this very much......"
December 11, 2016 – Finished Reading