Caro's Reviews > Falling for the Best Man

Falling for the Best Man by Amanda Ashby

Jan 09, 2017

3.5-4 stars.

This was a sweet read.

Here, we have Emmy and Christopher. They met years ago in NYC and spent a hot weekend together, only to part at the end of it. Now they meet again at a wedding Emmy is organizing, and things couldn’t be more awkward between these two… except now Christopher has to stay at Emmy’s house, lol.

There were a lot of unresolved issues between these two, mostly why Emmy didn’t want to stay with Christopher years ago. Also, they both live completely different lives with Emmy putting roots downat one place while managing her business; and Christopher always moving around the world. Things really couldn’t work between them.

There was obvious tension between them, sexual and otherwise, and it was fun to see them circle around each other, maintaining the idea they had of the other. Still, the more time they spend together, the more they start to see each other’s POV of life. There’s nothing wrong with settling down, just as there’s nothing wrong with not putting roots down.

I really wanted to know how things could work between them, not just in the way they see life, but also work-wise.

I loved the ending and also the little surprises Emmy’s sisters gave us. This should be a fun series from the looks of it, I really want to hear their stories.

A sweet and lovely story.

*Thank you to Entangled Publishing for providing an ARC in exchange of my honest opinion*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling for the Best Man.

November 28, 2016 – Shelved