Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > Mack

Mack by Miranda Lynn

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Mack by Miranda Lynn
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Shifter? CHECK
New to me Author? CHECK
Needing to read more of this series? CHECK…DOUBLE CHECK EVEN
Ok so there is no need to try and deny it. I am a shifter girl. I love paranormal and vampires are awesome but shifters….uhm…yeah…HAWT!!
So our girl Casey has had a hard life. She has bounced around and never had a home. She has one true friend, Jake, who cares for her now that she has aged outta the foster system. One night when Casey is going to visit him for some much-needed food, she gets a whiff of some strange men. Two of them scare her but one…well yeah…her gets her a little warm and fuzzy.
As Casey is dealing with some news about Mr. Tall Dark and Uberly Handsome, she is thrust into a crazy reality. She finds out that what she knows isn’t the truth and the truth is off the charts crazy!! Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome, Mack, is the Alpha’s son and he gets her girlie parts a tingling!!!
As her reality is starting to sink in, even more shifter reality is thrust in to her. She must pick a mate or her father who is not a nice man at all will come claim him for his pack. Good thing those girlie parts were already tingling and her shifter cat already claimed Mack as her mate.
The story line was different in what happens during the great war. The idea of co-mingling shifter species was also awesome. I haven’t read books with different shifters all living under one alpha before so I enjoyed a new spin on my favorite genre.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mack.

November 26, 2016 – Started Reading