Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > Married to a Mistress

Married to a Mistress by Lynne Graham

Jul 05, 2011

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, lynne-graham, harlequin-presents

I read this book a few years back. They put all 3 books in the series Called the Prusuit. That's the book i originally review years back but decided to leave individual reviews.

Third book in the series.Nancy Leeward cared deeply for her goddaughters, but how had those three foolish girls repaid her love? Maxie was living with a married man, Darcy was a single mom, and Polly was being paid to bear some selfish man's child. Nancy was determined to force them into happiness . . . by stipulating in her will that her millions would only be bequeathed to each of them if they married within a year, and stayed married for six months. . . .

Maxie furiously informed Angelos that no matter what his claim on her, the next man she lived with would have to be her husband in
Married to a Mistress

This one i found to be ok. its enjoyable. Maxie was blackmailed into living with a married man because he wants her for himself. So he marries her to have her. Like i said not bad and love the whole series together.

Join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) as well as LIKE us on our fan page (Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes well known and indie authors and avid readers as members, who are apart of this group. We would love to hear about new books and thoughts. Also check out our kindle and ebook lending library. Twitter @romanceJUNKIES.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Married to a Mistress.