Christina Montminy's Reviews > Catch and Release

Catch and Release by Laura Drewry

Feb 09, 2017

bookshelves: contemporary, arc-books, family-series, cute-contemporary, series, favorites
Read from February 08 to 09, 2017 , read count: 2

Another amazing story by Laura Drewry. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars. I love this series so much & this book has only made me love it move. The series follows 3 brothers & their efforts to make their fathers fishing lodge a profitable business. This book follows Ronan the oldest & the hardest hit by their history. Ronan pretty much raised his brothers because their mother left & their father became an abusive drunk. We see early in the series that Ronan's life wasn't easy even after he left the island lodge but we now get a look inside the man that he is. He's scarred emotionally & until Hope sets foot on the island to film the series they are doing he doesn't ever see things changing for him. Hope hasn't had the greatest past either, surviving a car crash that killed her parents turns her into an always be prepared for anything person & a font of useless knowledge that she spouts when she's nervous. With their relationship growing in the time they're filming the only question is can Ronan truly trust & love her? As their season of filming comes to an end a surprise is thrust upon the brothers & it could possibly change their relationship with each other & also Ronan & Hope's. The laughter, the tears, the feeling of love & anger all brought to the surface of this story during the roller coaster ride of this book make it one of my favourites along with the others in the series. Very well written and definitely recommend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catch and Release.

11/24 marked as: to-read