Natalie The Biblioholic's Reviews > Pretty Lost Dolls

Pretty Lost Dolls by Ker Dukey

bookshelves: arc, captive, dark, erotic, feds-police, killer, multiple-pov, suspense

Pretty Lost Dolls picked up right where Pretty Stolen Dolls left off. Jade is being held captive by Benny and Dillon is moving Heaven and Earth to find them.

In my opinion, this books was a bit darker than the first one. Not only because of its mindfckery and its twists, turns and reveals, but because we got Benny's POV. Damn, but he was one messed up dude. I honestly felt a twinge of sympathy for him when I read his backstory.

I may have been free from my cell, but I'd always be caged inside the walls of my mind - where he's still the master.

I'm in love with Jade and Dillon as a couple. She's badass and he's all Alpha hot. They were such a perfect match for each other and Jade had finally found someone she could envision a future with. So despite the high blood pressure, anxiety, stress and fear I experienced while reading this story, these two faced everything with courage despite their losses.

"This is forever, babe," he murmurs against my mouth. "You were lost, but I fcking found you and I'm never losing you again."

This story has a lot of darkness, depravity, secrets, hope, love and some revenge. The end was brilliant if a little freaky but I expected nothing less from these authors. I'd say this duet was an absolute success and I hope to see Ker Dukey and K. Webster collaborate on another project in the future.

Release Date: November 28, 2016

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretty Lost Dolls.

November 23, 2016 – Started Reading
November 26, 2016 – Shelved as: killer
November 26, 2016 – Shelved as: multiple-pov
November 26, 2016 – Shelved as: suspense
November 26, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)

message 1: by Ana O (new)

Ana O Enjoy lovely xoxo

Natalie The Biblioholic Ana {The Good Gif Fairy} wrote: "Enjoy lovely xoxo"

Oh I did!! Just waiting closer to its release date to post a review. This duet of books was incredible! Thanks gorgeous :D xo

Elizabeth Enjoy! :D

Natalie The Biblioholic Elizabeth wrote: "Enjoy! :D"

Thanks Elizabeth! I've read and loved it, just haven't posted it yet :D

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ Fabulous review, Natalie!! :)

Natalie The Biblioholic Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ wrote: "Fabulous review, Natalie!! :)"

Thank you so much sweets! :D xoxo

Candace Fantastic review, Natalie! :)

message 9: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Triad Great review Natalie :)

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Awesome review, sweetie! xo

message 11: by Jessica's (new)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession Great review sweetie :)

Natalie The Biblioholic Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) wrote: "Fab review! :D"

Natalie The Biblioholic Candace wrote: "Fantastic review, Natalie! :)"

Thanks so much Candace =) xoxo

Natalie The Biblioholic Sophia wrote: "Great review Natalie :)"

Thank you Sophia!! :) xo

Natalie The Biblioholic Maddie wrote: "Stunning review Hon xoox"

Thanks sweets! :D xoxo

Natalie The Biblioholic Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦ wrote: "Awesome review, sweetie! xo"

Thank you babes! =D xoxo

Natalie The Biblioholic Jessica's wrote: "Great review sweetie :)"

Thanks so much luv :D xo

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ Great review, Natalie xx

Natalie The Biblioholic ♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ wrote: "Great review, Natalie xx"

message 20: by CC (new) - rated it 5 stars

CC Great review, Natalie! ;D

Natalie The Biblioholic CC wrote: "Great review, Natalie! ;D"

Thanks luv! :D xo

ijeoma Agbaje loved the book but that ending didn't work for me, at all.

Natalie The Biblioholic Sade wrote: "loved the book but that ending didn't work for me, at all."

Is it because it felt like it wasn't really over?

ijeoma Agbaje Natalie wrote: "Sade wrote: "loved the book but that ending didn't work for me, at all."

Is it because it felt like it wasn't really over?"

yes, exactly!! it felt like i was watching one of those horror movies that you know the bad guy is dead, but they somehow try to start things up again. i mean why? i'm still upset. lol

message 25: by Bibi (new)

Bibi I simply can't wait to read this. Fab review, Natalie!

Natalie The Biblioholic Bibi wrote: "I simply can't wait to read this. Fab review, Natalie!"

Thanks Bibi! I can't wait to read your thoughts on this one ;D