Abigail Davies's Reviews > Draw Me In

Draw Me In by Ash Hosking

26120392

** spoiler alert ** **ARC given in exchange for an honest review**

We meet Aela as she's moving out of her parents house with her best friend. She has a secret crush on a man that she secretly watches at the gym.
Her best friends urges her to go and speak to him and when she goes to, she falls and knocks him over- at this stage I giggled because it's something that I would do!!
Overall I thought this was a good book but I did feel like it could have been expanded on more in some stages.
Some things were unrealistic. When aela has her tattoo, I couldn't help but think that it was a little off. As someone who has a shoulder/back piece and several other tattoos, 6 hours for a first tattoo sitting and only being the outline is rather unrealistic. I know this may only be a very very small part and like I've already said, I really enjoyed reading this book, but, I feel like some parts were underdeveloped.
Decs sister hope made me giggle and ooh and ahh at the same time. I loved seeing their relationship and how she took to aela and the food fight just made me want to throw food at my husband!! Haha!!
I loved reading their story and I do look forward to reading the next on the series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Draw Me In.

November 19, 2016 – Started Reading