Rosie Amber's Reviews > What I Love About Dublin

What I Love About Dublin by Amanda Laneley

liked it

What I Love About Dublin is a HEA ending romance. Twenty something Sara has come to Dublin for five months to teach Spanish. She's leaving behind a broken heart in Chile when she broke up with her ex after they wanted different things from their relationship.

Her contact at the University gives her an address for a flat share but her new start is shaky when she's told they are only taking boys for flatmates. With no where else to go it's up to Sara to try to win round Daniel. Daniel wants to adhere to the "no girls" rule but struggles with his attraction for Sara and their common love of travel. There follows a tempestuous on / off relationship between the couple, fortunately ending in a HEA finale.

This is a dialogue lead story, relying on the dialogue to move the storyline forward, for this reason it is slow paced and takes away the delight of the setting. There are some good secondary characters which support the two main characters and add some interest to the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What I Love About Dublin.

November 23, 2016 – Started Reading