Charmaine Saliba 's Reviews > Bertie's Gift

Bertie's Gift by Hannah Coates

I really enjoyed this lovely novel. I love dogs and I found myself engaged to the story, it was really cute reading it through the dog’s perspective. It is a fast-paced story and I found myself smiling at Bertie’s mischievous. It is a heart-warming novel, ideal for the Christmas season.
Bertie is heartbroken when he was separated from his sister Molly. He can’t forgive himself for letting her down. When he was adopted by the Green’s family, he vowed to find Molly no matter what, he must save her from that woman who seems very angry and quite dangerous. Once in his new home Bertie soon realize that things are not quite right. Mr Green is always angry and yells at his son. Sam’s eyes are full of sorrow and can’t do nothing right in his father’s eyes, and Granny M, is trying to hold the household from falling apart. Things seems to worsted with Bertie’s behaviour, he seems to attract trouble and off course Mr Green is not please with this, threating to send Bertie back to the shelter after Christmas. Would Bertie be able to find his sister? Would he be able to help his human owners or he will destroy even the last hope that the Green’s family are clutching at?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bertie's Gift.

November 23, 2016 – Shelved