Lisa (Bookworm Lisa)'s Reviews > To Suit a Suitor

To Suit a Suitor by Paula Kremser

bookshelves: 2016, clean-read, received-to-review, regency, romance

I remember pulling petals off of flowers as a child and saying the well know phrase, "he loves me, he loves me not". In some ways this book reminded me of the childhood game. Not that the characters are childish, just that they sent mixed signals to each other and left the other wondering of their true desires.

To Suit a Suitor is a sweet regency romance. The characters have been hurt before and are unsure about relationships. They take each other by surprise and do not know how to react. There are meddling mother's who want their children to be marries. One mother has selfish ulterior motives. I always enjoy regency books set in the country away from London. This book had that and more.

This book is clean with kissing. The characters had depth. I loved reading about their learning to trust their heart process. There are moments that had me giggling and moments when I wanted to throw something at the main characters. This book is entertaining and a light read. It is perfect when you need a regency fix.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Suit a Suitor.

November 21, 2016 – Started Reading