Sportochick's Reviews > The Rebel of Clan Kincaid

The Rebel of Clan Kincaid by Lily Blackwood

A phenomenal second book to the Clan Kincaid series by author Lilly Blackwood. The author continues the Clan Kincaid series with The Rebel of Clan Kincaid using a solid storyline filled with intrigue, danger, revenge, love and forgiveness. There is nothing in this book that feels repetitive from the first book with the exception of Clan Kincaid wanting revenge. In fact it is a fully developed story taking place in the enemy's clan this time where the reader will want to settle in to read this book in one seating.

Don't get me wrong the main characters from The Beast of Clan Kincaid are throughout this book but they don't dominate the story. This book is about Magnus aka Faelan Kincaid the second son and his life from when their parent's were murdered to the present. Magnus is truly a hero the women readers will fall for. Not only is he graced with looks but he is caring and a dominating warrior.

Tara, as the main female character, at first seemed meek and nun like but wow she surely comes to her own by the end of the book. Portrayed as a gentler women she has a stronger backbone than people are aware of. For me she didn't take center stage because Magnus filled the page with his personality but I really liked her character and felt she was the perfect women for Magnus.

One of the things I love about this author is how she wove the storyline so intricately creating a story that jumps off the pages and comes to life.

I give it 5 STARS and recommend it to everyone.

Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review.

Visit my blog for more reviews: Sportochick's Musings

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rebel of Clan Kincaid.

November 22, 2016 – Started Reading
November 22, 2016 – Shelved
December 3, 2016 –
December 4, 2016 –
10.0% "First chapters are grabbing my attention.."
December 4, 2016 – Finished Reading
December 5, 2016 –
99.0% "great story kept me on my toes."