Jin's Reviews > Cursing Fate

Cursing Fate by Brenda Drake

19313826

bookshelves: netgalley, 2016

Thanks to netgalley and Entangled Teen Crave for my ARC and in exchange for honest review.

It was interesting and fun read from beginning to end. This was second of the series and it could be stand alone. I didn’t read the first one but I got into it without previous series.
Iris Layne was middle out of three sisters. She is loved by everyone at home, at school and by her friends. When her best friend Wade became her boyfriend, Iris sister had used a spell on her to change her fate. Layne sisters were fate changers and it was secret from everyone even her best friend Wade.
When Iris happens to touch her sister’s tarot cards, everything was starting to change. Evil spirit “Crina” from past got into her body and started unleashing harms to everyone around her and it started to control over her body as well. It was creating more problems than Iris had expected.
Finally Wade is coming around after their brake up, but Crina has different ideas for him and for Iris.
Everything was wracking havoc in Iris life and she is in verge of losing everyone around her as Crina takes more over Iris’s mind and her body,
It was fun book to read and I enjoyed different points of view from Wade and Iris and Crina. It was interesting twist to tarot cards and little bit of magic. I will definitely check out the first one to see what happen to Iris’s sister.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cursing Fate.

November 21, 2016 – Shelved