Meka♥books's Reviews > Howl

Howl by D.S. Wrights

I've always been more of a vampire girl than into werewolves but HOWL is darkly crafted into a manifesto of tibbits that have me craving more of this semi dark piece of work. With that being said, D.S. Wrights does a good job lacing this storyline with dubious content.

HOWL grabbed me from the prologued then somewhere in the middle lost me but my my interest was quickly restored. I loved how this author wrote characters with layers as it made the suprises oh so sweet later on. Ultimately I take joy in knowing this is a series because I have too many questions and I'm anxious to see what's revealed in the next installment.

Utimately if you like action, a bit of mystery, and dark/dubious situations HOWL is for you. In my opinion it could be darker but it's still enjoyable. Shoot, it reads like watching a movie. Picture this- camping trip gone wrong, now you're in the woods either dead, running for your life, or captured.

HOWL gets 4.5 always heed the creapy old lady warning stars!

***I received a free copy of this book from the editor via instaFreebie in exchange for an honest review***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Howl.

November 21, 2016 – Started Reading