Pelusa Rivera's Reviews > Lost in Shadows

Lost in Shadows by Anita DeVito

F 50x66

Received an ARC for netgalley. Totally enjoyed book. We have Jeb and Carolina. Jeb was asked by his army friend Nate to help his sister Carolina out because she was in trouble and he was overseas. Carolina was a researcher and had issues she did not leave her house, she felt as if someone used to follow her when she previously did, she receives phone calls and no one would speak, but no one believes her, and she was traumatized. And then to top it off someone breaks into her house and she has to hide in this tiny hide-hole. That's when Jeb steps in, he believe her about the calls and end up getting one himself when he has her phone, a multitude of things happen, you have to read book for yourself, I will not tell you, but it is good and also humorous. Jeb and Carolina fall in love ofcourse but then they are attacked and Carolina pushes Jeb away, she realizes mistake but then Jeb doesn't want to reconnect. Ofcourse they eventually do and have there HEA, can't wait for next book, because I am thinking that either Tom or Beck are getting one. Hopefully both of them, Maybe even Nate.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lost in Shadows.

November 21, 2016 – Shelved