Melissa's Reviews > Flawed

Flawed by Tracy Wolff

Nov 21, 2016

Ethan Frost series has been one of my favorite romance series ever!! I'm so happy that Miles and Tori got a book and who would of thought that book would be with them together.

Tori has always been a fire cracker of a character, vibrant and fun. She is a loyal friend to Chloe and stood by her throughout her problems. But we knew deep down Tori had her own issues, family related issues that we get to find out more in this book.

Miles too is fighting with his own family issues and guilt over what his sister went through. Tori believes Miles is just as much to blame for what happened to Chloe as his parents are and that has made their "friendship" super strained.

After Tori is screwed over in a very public way she finds that Miles is the only person around she can turn to for help.
I loved watching the relationship between these two grow, change and develop. I really enjoyed getting an in depth view of them.

I would of loved to find out how Miles and his parents are getting along... (maybe for another book)
We did revisit Ethan and Chloe which was AMAZING

This book was a great addition to the series

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flawed.

Finished Reading