Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩'s Reviews > Hard as Steel

Hard as Steel by Laura Kaye

bookshelves: arc, dual-pov, erotic, novella

Holy hot damn!! This novella was hella interesting and hella sexy. If this was just a taste of what Laura Kaye has to offer, sign me up!!

Jess and Ike have been best friends for four years. Due to some behind-the-scenes drama, we're immediately thrust into a story about Jess having to hid out from some bad guys and Ike's tasked with protecting her. It was soon obvious that these two wanted each other real bad. However, a traumatic even from Ike's past has left him hesitant to start anything with Jess. The sparks flew, clothes fell off, the sex was incredibly hot, and there was a decent yet vague plot. I'm off to add some more Laura Kaye to my tbr.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hard as Steel.

Started Reading
November 21, 2016 – Shelved
November 21, 2016 – Shelved as: arc
November 21, 2016 – Shelved as: dual-pov
November 21, 2016 – Shelved as: erotic
November 21, 2016 – Shelved as: novella
November 21, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️ Fab review Natalie! xo

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩ Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️ wrote: "Fab review Natalie! xo"

Thanks so much Danielle :D xo

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Awesome review, babes! xx

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩ Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦ wrote: "Awesome review, babes! xx"

Thanks so much hun! =D xo

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ Awesome review, Natalie! :D

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩ Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ wrote: "Awesome review, Natalie! :D"

Thanks so much sweets! :D xo

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩ Ana {The Good Gif Fairy} wrote: "Great review lady :)"