Chris's Reviews > Door One

Door One by Jasinda Wilder

it was ok

This book just was not for me. It happens sometimes. I can honestly say it was well-written and had a somewhat interesting premise. I did download the 4 free books 1,3,5 and 7 with the intention of buying books 2,4,6 and 8. I pushed myself to finish Book 1 because I didn't want to sell it short. When I finished, I was so non-plussed that I could not bring myself to purchase Book 2, although I will admit I was minorly interested enough to wonder what might happen going forward. I still MIGHT move on and purchase Book 2. However, I have so many other exciting books waiting for me on my TBR that I'm dying to jump into, I can't justify continuing on with this series at this time. To me, this was a book that is not going to be for everyone, but some may really like it, so I would encourage everyone to give it a try since the first book is free.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Door One.

November 20, 2016 – Started Reading
November 20, 2016 – Shelved
November 20, 2016 –
November 21, 2016 –
November 22, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

message 1: by Pam (new)

Pam Nelson Great Honest review Chris :-)

Chris Pam wrote: "Great Honest review Chris :-)"

message 3: by Pam (new)

Pam Nelson Chris wrote: "Pam wrote: "Great Honest review Chris :-)"
Thanks Pam...I still plan on giving this series a try in the future. Maybe Book 2 and beyond might grab my interest more."

I so understand that, I read a book that was a meh for me but gave book 2 a chance and loved it. :) Hope the next one is a good one for you.

Chris I felt the same - I couldn't connect at all

Chris Chris wrote: "I felt the same - I couldn't connect at all"
Wow, so glad to hear that because I kind of thought it might just be me since I did read some 5-star reviews on this book. :)