Ashlee Reed's Reviews > Acca

Acca by Christina Bauer

Nov 26, 2016

First off, let me start by saying, finding the first book AngelBound in my local library, is one of the BEST things ever! This series is a whole lot of amazing and a ton of badassness!

CB truly has brought a whole new look to sci-if/fantasy and I am completely in love. The AngelBound Origins Series proves that just because you are a demon and live in purgatory doesn't mean you're bad and can't help save the world! CB also truly writes like someone would talk, it's not a formal way of writing and when I first started reading the series it took some adjusting, but it is sooo worth the read!

I have been waiting for this series what feels like forever. Lincoln and Myla are just to fantastic. In the first book you HATE Lincoln and then you are head over heels for him! I catch myself laughing and smiling at things Myla says or Lincoln does for Myla. I also find myself hating characters and rejoicing when the baddies get their asses bitten by Karma.

The only part I found a little disappointing was the big fight scene with Armageddon was a short one. Myla's such a warrior I was hoping to see her battle it out a little more and maybe more detail on the dress during the wedding. CB, my friend, you have truly outdone yourself!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Acca.

November 18, 2016 – Shelved