Hilda's Reviews > Unforgettable

Unforgettable by Cindy Skaggs

This review is based on an ARC that I received via NetGalley.com.
I received this book and read it not knowing all of the characters from the first book in the series. I found that this story was 95% understandable to those of us who didn’t read Sofia and Logan’s story.
I really bonded with the lead female, Victoria. A girl trying to escape her past and can’t quiet shake it, or the mob, that she didn’t participate in but is part of the blood lines.
Blake, the lead male, is picturesque. He and Victoria have a past that she tried to bury to save him. But when they cross paths again he may be the only one to keep her alive.
I loved the mystery surrounding the events that occur in Victoria’s life. But I will tell you it took me a minute to get engulfed in the books world. Not sure why the first chapter didn’t grab me straight away but it was so worth continuing the book. The story is beautifully written, with strong characters that grow throughout the story. When the twists of Victoria’s life affect Blake the magic that happens on the pages is powerful and never racking at the same time.
I can’t wait to see what happened to some of the other characters in the book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unforgettable.

Started Reading