Jennifer's Reviews > Paris for One and Other Stories

Paris for One and Other Stories by Jojo Moyes

Paris for One and Other Stories is a collection of short stories written by Jojo Moyes. In my opinion, most all of the stories are entertaining and engaging, although some were more enjoyable than others for me personally. Fans of women's fiction will surely be able to connect with a few if not most of the pieces. It's a great collection. Check it out!

Paris for One and Other Stories includes the following titles. The ratings and mini reviews are based on my personal enjoyment and reflect my opinion only.

Paris for One:
★★★★☆
This novella is takes up over half the book and felt like a thorough open and close story. I enjoyed it and clearly felt the Paris setting and the heroine's emotions. This was a good one.

Between the Tweets:
★★★★☆
A bit of mystery with a surprise plot twist... and very surprise ending. I probably should have seen it all coming but I really didn't. Enjoyable!

Love in the Afternoon:
★★★★★
Hands down, my favorite out of the bunch. We take each other for granted much too easily and our contributions become a mundane expectation instead of a thankful appreciation. Loved it!

A Bird in the Hand:
★★★★☆
The grass is always greener on the other side. Yeah right. Glad to see a change of heart.

Crocodile Shoes:
★★★★★
A fabulous pair of shoes can change your life. Loved this one!

Holdups:
★★★★☆
So Ms. Moyes has a borderline dark side! This one surprised me in a good way!

Last Year’s Coat:
★☆☆☆☆
I listened to this one twice and still can't tell you what it was about.

Thirteen Days with John C:
★★☆☆☆
Busted! Unfortunately, I didn't find this one all that enjoyable.

The Christmas List:
★★★☆☆
So many factors can make the holidays stressful instead of magical. After all is said and done, it's easy to be left wondering what's the point of all the hassle. Moral of the story: Make every day of your life count and spend your holidays with people who care ♥

Rating Average: 3.55 Stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paris for One and Other Stories.

November 14, 2016 – Started Reading
November 14, 2016 – Shelved
November 15, 2016 – Shelved as: short-stories-and-novellas
November 15, 2016 – Shelved as: womens-fiction-chicklit
November 15, 2016 – Shelved as: listened-to-audiobook
November 17, 2016 – Shelved as: read-2016
November 17, 2016 – Shelved as: stand-alone-novel
November 17, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Ruci (new)

Ruci Tukana Stories well reviewed. Thanks alot Jennifer! Was wondering which of her book I should read after 'Me Bofore You'.

Jennifer Ruci wrote: "Stories well reviewed. Thanks alot Jennifer! Was wondering which of her book I should read after 'Me Bofore You'."

Thank you, Ruci! The Girl You Left Behind is my personal favorite ❤️