The Book Junkie Reads . . .'s Reviews > Heartthrob

Heartthrob by Belinda  Williams

I am not sure what I was expecting but this lighthearted, quick pace read was not it. Getting caught up in the Hollywood drama and the back biting and the over to top drama was the standard norm for such things. I have to say that I loved Ally, Lena, and even Jacob. There were other characters that I also enjoyed. These characters were relatable and easy to follow. There was a lot to the characters than first meet the eye. I appreciated them and the little facets they brought to the read.

I got all caught up in the lives that were playing out before me. The image of Hollywood. The truth behind the Hollywood image. The real people that lives are destroyed, made, confused, drowned by the imagery of Hollywood. Ally was something special she brought with her to Hollywood her fresh personality and the things that made her, her.

The was my first read from Belinda Williams and in no way will be the last. I found quick wit, sparkling characters, and a realism and truth with the story to make me read further.
**This ARC was provided via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heartthrob.

November 11, 2016 – Started Reading