The Book Junkie Reads . . .'s Reviews > Redemption

Redemption by Jessica Therrien

There was no doubt this would be a bang finale. I just was not sure how it would come. I found that something extra that I was waiting for with the first two books. There were moments to satisfy me at every point of the emotional spectrum. I was overwhelmed with the array of emotions that I experienced here. I had to read it all the way to the end in the first sitting. I just had to know how things turned out. What happened to each of the characters that I feel in love with. I was not just enamored by Elyse. I loved most of them just for the aspects they added to the story. Even some that were not so good did that job that they were intended for. They created that extra depth for the flow of the story.

I found reading the books as a set allowed for me to carry forward and enjoy the build of each new story as it was set in itself. The effect of the actions progressed forward allowing for things to have more realistic feel and free flowing nature. This was a way to get your romance, pain, sorry, heartbreak, a little suspense, and more. Elyse was a great lead. She had much and much to lose and gain.

From one book junkie to another reader, this series was fantastic. It grew with each new story. It captivated you and drew you in to the fight for freedom, command for acknowledgement, and reckoning for the truth. I was there for it all and got me an event to share with others.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Redemption.

November 1, 2016 – Started Reading