Donna's Reviews > Gone

Gone by Elisabeth Naughton

Nov 22, 2016

Gone is book two in the Deadly Secrets series, but I fully believe it can be read as a standalone book. Alec is a very realistic, flawed character. His current & previous relationship with Raegan felt very genuine to me; nothing was forced or unbelievable. Raegan is a very strong person herself and I love her independence. As people know, something things are just meant to be together and Alec & Raegan are meant to be together. They have issues to deal with and resolve, but they are much better with each other than without.

I really enjoyed the first book of this new series but book 2 - W.O.W.!! Ms. Naughton hit it out of the park with this one. She gave us a very honest and believable plot that, for me, moved at the right pace. I hated to put it down and tried to wait patiently until the time until I could pick it up and read again.

I have read several books my Ms. Naughton and have enjoyed all of them. Her writing just keeps getting better and better.

Thanks to NetGalley and the author for the ARC of this book in exchange for a honest review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gone.

November 13, 2016 – Started Reading
November 13, 2016 – Shelved
November 20, 2016 –
November 21, 2016 –
November 22, 2016 – Finished Reading

Karen Thanks for the note about it being a standalone within a series. This sounds really good!

Donna The only connection is the main guy in this is the brother of the guy from #1. He appears a couple of times but the stories aren't connected.

Karen Thanks, Donna! Happy Thanksgiving to you!