Ari's Reviews > Take My Picture

Take My Picture by Giselle Ellis

Jul 01, 2011

bookshelves: mm-romance

At first, this book makes me widely smile. The bicker bantering throug smart and funny dialog between Jake and Aaron were very amusing.

The middle of the book is the awwww moments. The way Jake and Aaron shows their dependence to each other through so many sweet moments. Jake's midnight calls, Aaron's nightime or even Aaron's elevator phobia. Though I don't understand why in the world they didn't realized it that that's LOVE?

And there a teary moments. When Aaron finally realize that he tired waiting. When he need to hear 'I love you' coming from Jake but he too stubborn to say that. And there three most painful weeks for them.

So, Take My Picture is trully an emotional journey with a happy ending at the end of the road. Moral of the story? Sometime love needs to be spoken and that 'I Love You' is the most powerful three words. Just so you know...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take My Picture.

message 1: by Taaronson (new)

Taaronson reminds me of the stubborness between TY and Zane when it comes to sayin i love you to each other..tapi entah kenapa itu yg bikin seruuuuu n gregetannnnnn..(yaa walaupun jangan kelamaan juga sihhh nunggunya :P)
i will read this book because you gave it 5 stars so it must be goodd to readdd XD

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I'll blame you on this one kalo ntar saya baca trnyata gak sesuai review... huaahahahahaha

message 3: by Ari (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ari @rey
gimana bacanya? udah selese belum?
*siap siap pake tameng* :))

message 4: by Rie (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rie mauuuu ini dong kakak :')