Sandy M's Reviews > Breaking Point

Breaking Point by Pamela Clare

Jun 30, 2011

bookshelves: contemporary, favorites, romantic-suspense

When I open a Pamela Clare book, I know I’m going to be in for a very emotional, very sensual, and very wild and dangerous ride. I know I will laugh. I will cry. I will become enamored of her characters. I will revel in the intensity, tenderness, and romance of their love making. I will sit on the edge of my seat, praying those characters will get through their hell as quickly and unscathed as possible.

So far I’ve only read the last two books of this series, and they are as gripping and full of emotion as can be. The way the heroes and heroines meet are unique and intense, and I’m now so curious to find out if the previous books are the same.

Zach is ex-military and now a U.S. Marshall in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, investigating Los Zetas and its leader, who is suspected of abducting, torturing, and then murdering young women for his bloodthirsty rituals. Having gone through days of torture at their hands, Zach is surprised to hear the bastards toss a woman into the cell next to him. He knows her fate and tries to calm her fears as her reality sets in.

But Natalie is much stronger than he could imagine. She’s the one, despite their odds, who manages to free herself from her restraints and then help Zach so they can make their escape.

See my complete review at http://www.goodbadandunread.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breaking Point.