ruth-luvs's Reviews > To Move the World

To Move the World by Regina Sirois

Each book in the Power of the Matchmaker series is a stand-alone read. There is no order in which to read them but like your favourite snacking treat, while you reach for one to have just a taste, you'll find yourself going back for more and more until you've finished them all.

This is the first book I have read by Regina Sirois and will I most definitely read more in the future. I was given this ebook in exchange for an honest review and here it is:  4.5 hearts rating

This story was a sweet romance but it was so much more than that. I was transported by it in a way that I’m not quite sure any book has ever done for me, and trust me when I say, I’ve read a lot of books over the years. I think Eve may just be one of my favorite characters ever. There is just something so different about Eve, she’s so simple and complex all at once and it’s easy to see why everyone loves her because I did too.

Regina Sirois has an amazing gift and I am so thrilled this is one of the Power of the Matchmaker books so that I could happen upon this talented writer and I eagerly look forward to reading more by her in the future.

Merged review:

4.5 hearts rating

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Move the World.

November 12, 2016 – Shelved