Jayme's Reviews > Wanting My Stepsister

Wanting My Stepsister by Alexa Riley

29482055

liked it
bookshelves: taboo-romance, smutty, short-stories, smokin-hot-sex, dirty-mouth, 2016-releases, 2016-oct-dec

Taboo theme and smoking hot 3,5 stars! Alexa Riley gave us another short smut story with a barely legal half siblings. And it's sweet and bawdy at once.

Libby and Jasper fell in love in the moment when they first saw each other. It was also their first meeting before the wedding of their parents. Over the years, they hide their feelings from their parents and one another. But when Libby came of age, Jasper no longer could deny himself what he really wants.

On the one hand it was very dirty, Jasper has really dirty mouth, and I'm sure you'll gonna love it. But it was also surprisingly sweet and too predictable. I was hoping for more taboo. But it still has a innocent young heroes and very steaming scenes.

How much you will be like this depends on what are your expectations. It's not as dirty as the description might suggest, but it's still quick, smuty short story, which will speed your blood and flip your heart with sweet moments.

***
ARC kindly provided for an honest review. Thank you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wanting My Stepsister.

November 12, 2016 – Started Reading
November 18, 2016 – Finished Reading
November 22, 2016 – Shelved as: dirty-mouth
November 22, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016-releases
November 22, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016-oct-dec

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️ Fab review love! xo

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ Awesome review! :D

Elle Wonderful review & graphics, Jayme!! xx

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Fab review, dear :)