Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews's Reviews > The Night Stalker

The Night Stalker by Robert Bryndza

It hasn't been too long since I was introduced to DCI Erica Foster in The Girl in The Ice series by Robert Bryndzda. I missed her determination, ambition and her drive to do what it takes in hunting down the killer. I love how Night Stalker gives us a deeper look and understanding into her tragic loss and the personal lives of Moss and Peterson which gave me a better connection to them.

I liked how we are able to see a lot more inside the killer’s head with Night Stalker, which caused me to feel some sympathy and have a good understanding of what motivated the killer.

I look forward to reading more of DCI Erica Foster in Dark Waters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Night Stalker.

November 11, 2016 – Shelved
January 10, 2017 – Started Reading
January 13, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

Norma So glad you enjoyed Brenda! Nice review! :-)

message 3: by Deanna (new)

Deanna I have been wanting to read this series for quite awhile. Hopefully I will get to it soon. I'm glad you liked it. Nice review!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Deanna wrote: "I have been wanting to read this series for quite awhile. Hopefully I will get to it soon. I'm glad you liked it. Nice review!"

Thank you, Deanna. I hope you can get to it soon and you enjoy it as much as I did.

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Thank you , Melissa, kaceey, April and Meredith

message 6: by Tina (new)

Tina Great review! I really liked the first book and would like to continue on with the series :)

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Tina wrote: "Great review! I really liked the first book and would like to continue on with the series :)"

Thank you, Tina. Glad to hear you liked the first book.. I hope you do continue. I love the character of DCI Erica. She gets more interesting

message 8: by Donna (new)

Donna Nice review Brenda!!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Donna wrote: "Nice review Brenda!!"

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Thank you, Stephanie. I am looking forward to the next one.

message 11: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda Fantastic review Brenda! I'm so keen to start this series! :)

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Amanda wrote: "Fantastic review Brenda! I'm so keen to start this series! :)"

Thank you, Amanda. Great to hear!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Thank you, Fran Diana, Jaime,Gemma, and
Jurgita

message 14: by Frances (new)

Frances Good 4* review Brenda!! :D

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Frances wrote: "Good 4* review Brenda!! :D"