Mridu aka Storypals's Reviews > The Little Voice

The Little Voice by Joss Sheldon

Rating - 4.75/5
I was provided with an ARC from the author and BookTasters.
The Little Voice by Joss Sheldon is extremely well-written non-fiction told in a very intriguing storytelling format.
It starts with the narrative of a 6year old who wants to be himself but rather is forced to do what the society wants him to do and in that process, he loses himself and becomes someone whom he didn't aspire. Doesn't it bother you some time when you want to do something and you are limited just because the society won't accept, we say " the talks only limitation for us is us" but is it? Sometimes we are just forced to do what we are told even if we want to think otherwise. The talk about the same thing with personal experiences which also helps you empathise and completely grasp the story which is why it is so intriguing and you are able to relate to it so much.
Joss, here is brave enough to discuss his stories with brutal honesty and bring out the harsh truth that we face nowadays, I say kudos to him to express himself and come out and write such a novel.

This book is deeply captivating and enlightening and is worth the read, not much only 170 or so pages and you get to learn so much and experience so much.

A very heart warming and satisfying book. A must have.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Little Voice.

November 10, 2016 – Shelved
November 10, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
November 12, 2016 – Started Reading
November 13, 2016 –
November 13, 2016 –
November 14, 2016 –
56.0% "I AM SURPRISED BY THE HONESTY OF THE AUTHOR"
November 14, 2016 – Finished Reading