Tara Dorough's Reviews > Gone

Gone by Elisabeth Naughton

Nov 09, 2016

I can't even begin to know where to start. Gone by Elisabeth Naughton is just amazingly great. It's the second novel in her Deadly Secrets series. I could not put it down. I had to force myself to adult the last couple of days instead of just reading it straight through. I firmly believe Mrs Naughton has another Best Seller in her future with Gone. After reading both Repressed, book one and Gone book two of her Deadly Secrets series I feel safe to say she has another award winning series to her name. Her characters are so real. You get drawn in right from the start. You become part of the story. Alec and Raegan are so true to real life. Their story will grab you by the heart and hold you captive till the very last sentence. Life isn't perfect and neither are the people that live it, Gone shows us that that is okay. Gone is full of heartbreak, loss, love, family, grit and realism. I've been an avid reader for over forty years and I don't think I've ever read a more realistic set of characters. I'm hooked completely on this series.
I was given an ARC copy of this book from Netgalley. I've chosen to write my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gone.

November 8, 2016 – Started Reading