Caro's Reviews > Worth the Wait

Worth the Wait by A.J. Pine

Oh, how I loved these two.

We have Jeremy and Grace in this one. We heard of Jeremy in previous books so I was excited to finally read what he was about.

Jeremy is more about living in the moment, and he’s been fine with that until Jamie offers him a good deal, something that would force Jeremy to settle a bit more. In that moment of indecision he meets Grace, a woman with some trouble in her past.

I loved both Jeremy and Grace. He was super cute and an absolute gem once he decided to pursue Grace, things were not half-assed for him. Loved his focus and love and loyalty. As for Grace, she was great, hard-working, loyal to a fault, and in desperate need of someone who would treat her as she deserved.

So, when these got together, it was swoons, banter, whispered words, late night sexy calls, and so much more. They didn’t even have to kiss to know they were made for each other.

As I said, I just loved these two.

There was some drama and tension, but nothing major and it was necessary to give them a little push. ;-)

All in all, a great and fun read.

*Thank you to Entangled Publishing for providing an ARC in exchange of my honest opinion*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Worth the Wait.

November 8, 2016 – Shelved
November 8, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
January 13, 2017 – Started Reading
January 13, 2017 –
January 14, 2017 –
January 14, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Irene Thank you Caro <3