edge of bubble's Reviews > Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness by Elizabeth Hoyt

55519430

did not like it
bookshelves: 2016, historical-romance, asshats-and-twats-i-wanna-hurt

Too stupid to live characters going on about their merry ways... They even managed to make Winter look selfish and incompetent. I will have to erase this book from my memory and think that Hoyt made a mistake and skipped the 5th book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lord of Darkness.

November 8, 2016 – Started Reading
November 8, 2016 – Shelved
November 8, 2016 – Finished Reading
November 11, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016
November 11, 2016 – Shelved as: historical-romance
November 11, 2016 – Shelved as: asshats-and-twats-i-wanna-hurt

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

Jilly Sorry, Bubsy!:)

Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠ It's such an odd book out in this series. It's like EH decided to write in a style that was contrary to everything she's ever done. I loathed this book and Maggie.

message 3: by edge of bubble (last edited Nov 08, 2016 05:52PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

edge of bubble Jilly wrote: "Sorry, Bubsy!:)"

everytime I read a book with horrible characters I want to push that recommend button to you. does that make me a bad friend? especially in the light of your lovely consoling message...

edge of bubble Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠ wrote: "It's such an odd book out in this series. It's like EH decided to write in a style that was contrary to everything she's ever done. I loathed this book and Maggie."

you are right, it was odd. Hoyt's characters are usually unique and lovable. Megs was double horrible because of the high expectations.

message 5: by Jilly (last edited Nov 08, 2016 05:28PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jilly edge of bubble wrote: "everytime I read a book with horrible characters I want to push that recommend button to you. does that make a bad friend? especially in the light of your lovely con..."

That's because you love my tortured reviews in which I whine, complain, rage, and rant. ;)

edge of bubble ahahhaah yes!!! you crack me up.

Jilly edge of bubble wrote: "ahahhaah yes!!! you crack me up."

The feeling's mutual, my friend. Angry rants are always funny! ;)