Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > Riveted

Riveted by Jay Crownover

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
As someone who has devoured every single Marked Men and Saints of Denver story (numerous time through re-reads) since the very beginning, I've seen Dixie and Church fighting their feelings for one another for quite sometime now. So you can imagine how ecstatic I was to finally get my hands on their story! Immediately I #OneClicked it on release day, but it wasn't until the day before Salvaged was released that I finally had the opportunity to finally sit down and read it. Right from the first page I knew this could very well become my FAVORITE of Jay's stories (of course ROME still holds the #1 spot in my heart though) because it was so different from the rest of the series.

While this wasn't a typical story in the Saints of Denver series I can't say that I was disappointed one bit because it was the story that needed to be told. After being at war for so long Church finally realizes that it's time to make his way back home, but he couldn't have done it without Dixie. Although some readers might have been upset that the majority of this story was not in Denver, I must applaud Jay for her bold choice to make Church's story one about coming home.

There is so much I want to say about this story, but I think that this story is one that needs to be read firsthand to feel the emotions that this beautifully captivating story holds. I absolutely recommend this story wholeheartedly and know that fans of Jay Crownover will love every second of this wild ride!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Riveted.

November 7, 2016 – Shelved