Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > Charged

Charged by Jay Crownover

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
When the beautifully talented Jay Crownover announced that Avett Walker (Brite's daughter that we're first introduced in ROME) was getting her very own story I was super excited because I actually really liked getting to know her character in the Marked Men series and was looking forward to seeing her finally redeem herself for the trouble she got into at the end of ASA.

Sometimes it takes a down-spiral to figure out that the life that you're living isn't always the life that you deserve. This is something that I believe Avett experiences throughout this captivating story. I absolutely adored watching her character blossom into a responsible twenty-two year old almost as much as I loved every ounce of chemistry that radiated off the pages between herself and her gorgeous LEGAL EAGLE - Mr. Quaid Jackson!

This story was beyond anything I expected and literally blew every expectation I had out of the water. I loved every second of this story, I mean who wouldn't love seeing a "wild child" fall in love a hot and sexy criminal lawyer who has worked his a** off (what a fine a** I'm sure it was) to reach where he is today. They may be one of the most unlikely pairs, but if you've read a Jay Crownover original before then you know never to doubt her!

Discover the magic beneath the pages and dive into this story today!

*I recently re-read this story in preparation for the release of Salvaged (Saints of Denver #4) and decided to finally write a review since I've clearly been lacking!*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charged.

November 7, 2016 – Shelved