Mindy Lou's Book Review's Reviews > Air

Air by L.B. Gilbert

bookshelves: 2016, pnr-scifi-fantasy, re-reads

I absolutely loved this book! It was funny and entertaining. Connell is a very dominant alpha wolf, however someone stripped him of his wolf. He chased down Logan, the air elemental, believing she was responsible only to become completely smitten with her. Once Connell realized she wasn't responsible and offered to help him find the culprit, he realized his reactions to her where that of a mate. Logan is a very powerful being as an elemental. The fact that Connell couldn't go all alpha on her was really entertaining. Their interactions had me laughing out loud. This story takes you on a fun but serious journey to find who stole Connells wolf and what their evil plans are. I highly recommend to fellow paranormal fans! ARC provided by author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Air.

November 7, 2016 – Shelved
November 7, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
November 21, 2016 – Started Reading
November 21, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016
November 21, 2016 – Shelved as: pnr-scifi-fantasy
November 23, 2016 –
20.0% "An Alpha werewolf? Yes please!"
November 23, 2016 – Shelved as: re-reads
November 23, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

message 1: by Nicla (new)

Nicla Great review Mindy :)

Carvanz Your review makes me want to read it. Do I need to read book 1 first?

Mindy Lou's Book Review It's so good!!!! And no, you don't have to read the first. It's $0.99!

Carvanz Got it! Thanks!

Mindy Lou's Book Review I can't wait to see what you think!

Carvanz Had company all week so haven't been able to read and I'm having a hard time settling down with something so I might try this one.

Mindy Lou's Book Review She skips over sex scenes but you still felt the tension with these two. It was just very entertaining for me. I didn't want to put it down.

Carvanz I loved it!!!

Mindy Lou's Book Review Carvanz wrote: "I loved it!!!"

Yay!!! Happy Dance!!! Did I tell you that this author is Lucy Leroux?

Carvanz I noticed that at the front of the book. I never would've thought it. I'd definitely love a little of that spice in this book but it was still great!

message 12: by Deborah (new)

Deborah A 5* shifter book I just might have to check this out xx

Mindy Lou's Book Review Deborah wrote: "A 5* shifter book I just might have to check this out xx"

You should Deborah! If you are ok that it's PG, it was very entertaining. I loved the MC's. :)